At Vitestro, we are developing an autonomous blood drawing device. Given the global population growth and shortages of healthcare personnel, we strongly believe our innovation will create a lasting, positive impact for clinical diagnostics.
To strengthen our software development team, we are looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer, who is as passionate about developing medical robotic systems as we are.
As Senior Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for testing in one of our software scrum teams. You will ensure that all software developed by your team follows our quality guidelines and adheres to the system- and regulatory requirements. This may include assisting the software engineers to implement/refactor test cases and/or do this yourself.
You make sure the test cases are executed regularly and proactively monitor the results. Naturally, you strive to automate the test cases as much as possible, to improve our continuous integration and deployment environment.
At the end of each development cycle, you will help with system verification/validation. You will make sure all results are reported and anomalies are processed according to our development procedures.
Why continue your career as a Senior Software Test engineer at Vitestro?
- You will take charge of the software testing of a highly complex medical robotics device
- You will work in a highly experienced software engineering team, each with a proven track-record in their respective field of expertise (ranging from medical robotics to medical imaging/AI)
- You will gain experience in a fun, open and international work environment
- You will be intellectually challenged continuously, cracking tough problems
- You will often work directly with our device, seeing your hard work reflected in the device's performance
Recruitment agencies: we are not looking to collaborate.