At Vitestro, we are technology enthusiasts - looking for a control software engineer who is equally passionate about developing a completely new robotics system.
We are developing a medical robotics device that has the potential to touch the lives of a billion patients. As we are treading down a path where not many people have ever gone before, we are looking for inventors who like to push boundaries…
Our software team consists of a software architect, four control software engineers and two vision engineers. You will fulfill a key role within our team with the opportunity to learn and grow a lot in the domain of robotics. You will work frequently outside your comfort zone, working with a lot of different novel technologies. In addition, you will collaborate with different disciplines.
The following will be at the core of your responsibilities:
· Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering (or equivalent)
· 1-3 years of working experience in writing real-time software in C++
· Experience with test-driven development
· Experience with (real-time) OS maintenance & software update (yocto-based)
· Experience with developing software on embedded micro-controllers
· Experience with state machines
· Full-time available
· Knowledge of Python
· Knowledge of low-level programming languages such as C
· Experience with software development for moving hardware devices
· Experience with software development for medical devices (IEC 62304)
· Passion for robotics and AI
Interested? Apply via the apply button! For questions please contact Venetia de Wit at tel 06-15850813 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For recruitment agencies – no thank you.