Control software engineer (robotics)
At Vitestro, we are technology enthusiasts - looking for a control software engineer who is equally passionate about developing a completely new robotics system.
We are developing a medical robotics device that has the potential to touch the lives of a billion patients. As we are treading down a path where not many people have ever gone before, we are looking for inventors who like to push boundaries…
Our software team consists of a software architect, four control software engineers and two vision engineers. You will fulfill a key role within our team with the opportunity to learn and grow a lot in the domain of robotics. You will work frequently outside your comfort zone, working with a lot of different novel technologies. In addition, you will collaborate with different disciplines.
The following will be at the core of your responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of real-time control software of the robotics system
- Connect various extra sensors and hardware modules to the real-time control of the system
- Extending our continuous deployment infrastructure.
- Master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3-6 years of working experience in writing real-time software in C++
- Experience with test-driven development (C++)
- Experience with API development
- Experience with state machines
- Full-time available
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages such as C
- Experience with software development for moving hardware devices
- Experience with software development for medical devices (IEC 62304)
- Passion for robotics and AI
- A competitive experienced-based salary
- 40 hour workweek
- Pension scheme
- Stock options
- 24 paid holiday days
- Unlimited coffee
- Travel expenses
- Company laptop
- An awesome working environment, with highly ambitious and talented people, who are eager to help you grow
- Relaxed culture with many out-of-work activities (such as ski trips)
- High-tech environment, we love pioneering and new technology
Interested? Apply via the apply button! For questions please contact Venetia de Wit at tel 06-15850813 or email@example.com.
For recruitment agencies – no thank you.